Thursday, June 26, 2008

A couple of days ago I got to hang out with some of my favorite kids in the world! My nephews Kaylor and Zac, and niece Abby. This was one of my motivating factors to move back to Idaho, I love these kids! They came and spent the night with me and helped me clean the house, so we thought we should go play for the rest of the afternoon. We first went to the park and played on the tire swing for a while.
I don't really know what is so exciting about spinning in circles on an old tire, but we were entertained for quite some time. I think Kaylor spun a little too much, and got a little sick. This called for a much needed break.








After our fun at the tire swing we went and saw the old army tanks at the veterans park. These are pretty cool because you can climb up inside them.

We had a really fun time! I love being around these kids!

No comments: