Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Island Park

The other weekend I went to Island Park with some friends from the singles ward here. It was so much fun! We went and stayed the whole weekend and rode four wheelers every day. The first day there we rode up to the top of this hill, it was really fun.







This was me trying to get a picture of all of us standing on this ridge. Yeah, it didn't work out so well. Word to the wise...don't set your camera on top of an ant pile!



Apparently the sign of the day is a peace sign...cuz I flashed it in like every picture. This was the best view though, you could see over all the trees, it was pretty cool, and we were only about half way to the top!





Then on the 2nd day Matt came up to join the party. We went on a fun ride this day too. We rode to the mafia cabin that is up there. This was pretty cool to see. To think that the mafia was in Idaho...hardly anyone is in Idaho.



This is Tell and Matt getting ready for the ride, and by getting ready I mean waiting for us girls. They were always a bit faster than we were. This is a picture of us when we finally got to the mafia cabin.














On our way home we stopped by Mesa Falls. This was such a pretty place, I had never stopped here before.













This is me right by the falls, you can't really see it but there is a really big drop right behind me. These falls are huge!
Shannon, Darci, and I walking to the falls
This one is in honor of Brooke- Hey moosie moosie



Yeah! I love Idaho!

2 comments:

susette said...

Great pictures! Great fun! Oh to be young again!!

susette said...

Hey Jaymee, sure can't wait to see pictures of the four wheelin trip. When are you gonna post?