Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lake Powell

Last week my Dad and I went down to Lake Powell to go and relax with some of our extended family. We got there late that night and hunted down my Uncle Wally's pickup so we could sleep in the back of it.

Then early that morning our "luxurious" house boat came to pick us up at the docks...I know right...It looks like a Winnebago on pontoons. But hey it runs, well...not always, but it is still fun!
I even got to drive the beut! Look out Lake Powell!


This was my favorite spot on the house boat...despite the constant exhaust fumes!

My Dad is so cute when he gets all serious about jet skiing! Note the backwards hat...he isn't messing around!

We found an awesome place to jump of this little cliff thing, it was so much fun!



Isn't Lake Powell beautiful!

No comments: