Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4th of July

We had a the best 4th of July! We went boating during the day and had a party in the backyard later that night with our own fireworks show! Most of the show was put on by my 11 year old nephew and his grandma...I know I know it doesn't sound exciting, but I think you all would have been very surprised! Especially when a bottle rocket flew past your head.

This is us just hanging out int the backyard eating, playing guitar hero on the projector, and throwing fire crackers at each other.
This is where things started to get interesting...and by interesting I mean there was a concern that someone was going to lose a finger or even the whole hand. But it kept things interesting and it was a fun night!
The next day we went and rode motorcycles up by the cabin. Don't I have the cutest family ever!
I believe this was the first time Cambria was de-panced, she didn't really know what to do. Poor girl, but she better get used to it if she want's to survive this family!

No comments: