Friday, June 20, 2008

Working

Today we went and worked on my Grandma's house to get it ready to sell. The way this house looked 3 months ago is completely different. The house is like a totally new house with the few improvements that have been made. Today we put a counter top on, painted the entry way, and mowed the lawn. We worked really hard on painting the entry way, but after about 3 hours in to the project Cambria decided to take a break and Grandma and I followed...this girl knows how to take breaks. Popsicle in one hand and a soda in the other.


We worked pretty hard on the counters. Here is a before and after shot.


























We hired this model to pose with the counter tops...we were hoping this would help us sell the house better. I think it is going to help, at least it better...this model didn't come cheap! After Cambria saw this model at work, she thought she would give her modeling skills a shot. This is her "I'm tired and want to go home" look.






This is her "She did WHAT!?!" look

4 comments:

susette said...

what a sweet little girl this looks to be. Is she a niece of yours?

Jaymee said...

Yeah, she is my stinkin' cute little niece. She is quite the little character...and always keeps things interesting.

susette said...

If that is your grandma, holy cow she is very very young looking!! I can only hope to look so good when I have grandkids!!

Jaymee said...

Oh that is my mom. But she does have grandkids :) Just not as old as me