Sunday, June 22, 2008

Working hard always equals a reward!!!


This weekend we worked really hard on my grandma's house and thought we deserved a day of boating at Jensen's Grove (an oversized puddle) in Blackfoot. It was the perfect day, with hardly no wind and it was the perfect temperature. The only problem is...there were about 14 boats in the puddle at one time...this makes it very scary at times! We still had a blast and each took our turns having some fun behind the boat. It was our first time out for the year, and that is always pretty fun and interesting. It is almost like you have to learn how to wakeboard all over again. I forget how much fun wakeboarding is during the winter.This picture of when I was getting pulled up, I thought it was pretty funny because I have a weird look on my face! I guess you never realize the different faces you make while you are trying to do something.
Later that night we had another movie night. This time we played guitar hero before we started the movie. This was soooo much fun!

1 comment:

susette said...

What a fun summer you are having already! Looks like lots of fun.