Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Cabin


Today we went for an afternoon ride to the cabin. We were excited to see that we were able to drive all the way up to the cabin without having to hike up through any snow. All of the roads were dry except for one spot in the drive way that sits in the shade most of the time, this spot is a pretty good sized mud pit. As we were sitting in the cabin just relaxing, Grandma and Cambria were outside playing in this ginormous mud pit. All the sudden we hear Grandma yell " HEY...HEY...$#!@". We all jumped up and ran outside to see what happened and we found Cambria covered in mud from head to toe.
She was so distraught that she had all this gross mud on her that she was not very happy about the situation. So we all hurried to help clean her up.









After we got her cleaned we all sat around and had some s'mores to finish off the nice relaxing afternoon.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Hahaha! Those pictures are GREAT! Knowing how bad she hates to get dirty makes it sooo funny!

Brooke said...

I especially like the part in the story where you say specifically what you all heard your Mom say when Cambria fell! hahaha, I can hear it now..."Hey, hey *#%@!"

susette said...

Hey Jaymee, welcome to the blogging world. I'm excited to see your posts and learn more about you. Can you come down once in awhile and play volleyball with me?

Jaymee said...

Susette, i'm game for a good game of volleyball ANYTIME! But I hope you remember how I play...a whole lotta talkin' with the occasional hitting of the ball.

susette said...

Hey! Do you know what being tagged means? Check my post of May 31st and I am tagging you now. Copy and paste and play the game. It's funny!! I think you will get a big kick out of it.