Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thinks I like and things I don't like...

Things I like
The mountains
My Jobs- I'm pretty lucky I have fun jobs
Snowboarding and Skiing- The feeling I have while on the mountain can't be matched!
Longboarding
Having friends (true friends, not those fakes)
Family
Summer nights
Funny people
Drive inn movies- even if they are the makeshift movies on the side of the house
The smell of a fireplace in the winter
Boating
Wakeboarding
Birthdays
My snowboard
BBQ's
Nice people






Things I don't like
being called something i'm not!
people who don't let me finish my sentance- how do they know what I was going to say?
again, being called something i'm not
Telling people where the restrooms are all day
People who are always right- and that is definatly NOT ME!
people who accuse others for their crappy life-own up to it, your life sucks because you do. My life rocks because I do.

Looks like my list of things I like is longer than the things I don't like...lucky me.


No comments: