Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Idaho Entertainment

When you think of Idaho you think of Flashing lights, tons of people, parties every night, and much more right? Well thats exactly what it is...
Okay, so maybe a little more like this...
Now don't get me wrong, there is PLENTY to do here. But from time to time you find yourself on a major boredom streak. Today was one of those days.
To keep myself entertained today I played with Fiona and Elvis. Both proved very entertaining.

Today we realized that Elvis chases a laser light...yes this entertained me ALL day long. At one point I was making him go around in circles and I got him so dizzy when I switched directions he fell flat on his face! I sat in the house for hours making this poor dog chase this laser pointer around, it was HILARIOUS! Needless to say he is now passed out at my feet.

Now to the Fiona entertainment. I know kids come up with some pretty interesting things to say, but I seriously don't know where the kids in my family come up with some of this stuff!


Fiona has been entertained lately by watching The Lord of The Rings cartoons, evidence of this came about yesterday.


Fiona was playing around the house when all the sudden you could hear her little feet run down the hallway. Curious as to what she was doing J.P. went and checked on her. He found her with a little picture of Jesus, and when he tried to see what it was she pulled it away quickly saying "MY HOBBIT!"

No comments: