Saturday, October 23, 2010

Montage of the summer




I feel my summer can be summed up with this picture.



Thats right. That is the look of awe! So much happened this summer I can't even begin to cover it all. However, feel safe to know I had this look on my face the entire summer.

home-made sharpie t-shirts
geysers
bears
heads carved in stone
desert death trips
quaint little camp grounds
all you can eat pancake breakfasts
bikes
mopeds
cabins
animal sanctuaries
4 wheelers
molly mo
awesome people
bikers (like the biker biker type)
Kranky franks
creative little ladies that help us make kranky frank signs
geysers
Some of the coolest people in the world
Pretty much sums up one of the best summers of my life.




3 comments:

Natalie Allen said...

geysers would have made my list twice too.

Jaymee said...

I thought of you when I put that on my list...

Jaymee said...

Consider it done Brianna! And please know, I will only refer to you as Bri Dream from know on!